Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Dr. John: «Cold Shot»
La inteligencia de Irene visita México / La Quincena

domingo, octubre 22, 2006

Radio / Dr. John: «Cold Shot»




En Radio Rancho Las Voces... Dr. John... interpreta Cold Shot en el concierto «A Tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughn»... Long Live The Blues!!!

Letra

Cold Shot
(
Stevie Ray Vaughn)


Once was a sweet thang baby....held out her lovin in our hands
Now I reach to kiss your lips....the touch dont mean a thing
And thats a cold shot baby....yeah thats a drag
A cold shot baby....i let our love go bad

Remember the way that you loved me....do anything I said
Now I see you out somewhere....you wont give me the time of day
And thats a cold shot darlin....yeah thats a drag
And thats a cold shot baby....we let our love go bad

I really meant I was sorry....for ever causin you pain
You showed your appreciation....by walkin out anyway
And thats a cold shot baby....yeah thats a drag
And thats a cold shot baby...we let our love go bad

So sad....too bad....so sad
Dont let our true love run cold baby