Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Milt Jackson: «Here's That Rainy Day»
(6) El retorno de Francis Ford Coppola

martes, julio 29, 2014

Radio / Milt Jackson: «Here's That Rainy Day»




Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Milt Jackson... interpreta...Here's That Rainy Day... en RADIO Rancho Las Voces... MAYBE I should have saved... Those leftover dreams

Here's That Rainy Day
Lyrics

MAYBE I should have saved
Those leftover dreams
Funny
But here's that rainy day
Here's that rainy day
They told me about
And I laughed at the thought
That it might turn out this way
Where is that worn out wish
That I threw aside
After it brought my love so near
Funny how love becomes
A cold rainy day
Funny
That rainy day is here
It's funny
How love becomes
A cold rainy day
Funny
That rainy day is here


REGRESAR A LA REVISTA