Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Allison Russell - The Returner (Official Visualizer)
(7) Luis Mateo Díez - Premio Cervantes

miércoles, septiembre 27, 2023

Radio / Allison Russell - The Returner (Official Visualizer)

 

 [Verse 1] Now I let go Everything that I've known Let it go on, let it roll out With the tide I can't think of a thing That hasn't been shot through with pain Like a nightingale's Song in the dead of the night [Chorus] Goodbye, so long, farewell, all I've been Ooh, oblivion Throw me in the ocean Ooh, see if I can swim I'm wild again, I'm a starchild again I've come ten million miles, ooh, I'm burning I'm a summer dream, I'm a real light beam, I'm worthy Of all the goodness and the love that the world's gonna give to me I'ma give it back ten times, people, are you ready? If you think you're alone, hold on, I'm coming [Verse 2] Now I unfold Every lie I was told Watch 'em wither, watch 'em scatter With the wind I can't think of a thing That hasn't been born of a dream Like a love supreme Like a circle unbroken [Chorus] Goodbye, so long, farewell, all I've been Ooh, oblivion Throw me in the ocean Ooh, Mama, watch me swim I'm wild again, I'm a starchild again I've come ten million miles, ooh, I'm burning I'm a summer dream, I'm a real light beam, I'm worthy Of all the goodness and the love that the world's gonna give to me I'ma give it back ten times, people, are you ready? If you think you're alone, hold on, I'm coming [Outro] Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know you are never alone?