Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Eva Cassidy: «What a wonderful world»
La inteligencia de Irene visita México / La Quincena

viernes, octubre 12, 2007

Radio / Eva Cassidy: «What a wonderful world»





Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Eva Cassidy ...interpreta...What a wonderful world
...en RADIO Rancho Las Voces... I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do...


What a wonderful world.
Lyrics

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

REGRESAR A LA REVISTA