Rancho Las Voces: Radio / US3: «Cantaloop»
La inteligencia de Irene visita México / La Quincena

lunes, septiembre 17, 2007

Radio / US3: «Cantaloop»




Cantaloop












Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY



En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... US3... interpreta... Cantaloop... en RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Hear the poems recited on top of the groove...


Cantaloop Lyrics

Ladies and Gentlemen
As you know we have something special for you
At Birdland this evening
A recording for Blue Note Records

Yeah, yeah, yeah - what's that? Diddi-diddi bop
Funky funky - yeah yeah - diddi-diddi bop
How 'bout a big hand now?
Wait, wait a minute

Groovy groovy
Jazzy funky pounce bounce dance
As we dip in the melodic sea
The rhythm keeps flowin, it drips to MC
Sweet sugar pop, sugar pop rocks it pops ya
Dont stop till the sweet beat drops
I show and prove as a stick in move
Hear the poems recited on top of the groove
Smooth, mind, floating like a butterfly
Notes start to float, suttle like a lullabye
Brace yourself as the beat hits ya
Dip trip, flip fantasia

Yeah, yeah, yeah - what's that? Diddi-diddi bop
Funky funky - yeah yeah - diddi-diddi bop

Feel the beat, drop, jazz and hip hop
Drippin in the dome and mix is on the lock
Funk and fusion, a fly illusion
Keeps ya coastin on the river we cruisin
Up down round and round, round the found
But nevertheless ya gots to get down
Finesse the freak, thru the beat so unique
Ya move your feet, the sweat from the heat

Back to the fact I'm the mack and I know that
The way I kick the rhymes, some would call me a poet
Funky flowin goin on with the sweet sound
Caught in the groove in Fantasia I'm found
Trip the tour upon the rhymes they soar
To an infinite height to the realm of the hardcore
Here we go off I take ya
Dip trip - flip fantasia

Jump to the jam, boogy woogy jam slam
Bust the dialect I'm the man in command
Come flow with the sounds of the mighty mic masta
When I rhyme on the mic I bring a sucka disasta
Beaucoup bucks and I still rock Nike
With the razzle dazzle star I might be
Scribble scrabble on the microphone I babble
As I flip the funky words, into a puzzle
Yes yes yes, on and on as I flex
Get with the flow words manifest
Feel the vibe from here to Asia
Dip trip - flip fantasia

C'mon get me more of that funky horn

I've found it - at last - put it on

Yeah, yeah, yeah - what's that? Diddi-diddi bop
Funky funky - yeah yeah - diddi-diddi bop ....

REGRESAR A LA REVISTA