Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Ewan McGregor, José Feliciano and Jacek Koman : «El Tango De Roxanne»
(6) El retorno de Francis Ford Coppola

viernes, febrero 01, 2008

Radio / Ewan McGregor, José Feliciano and Jacek Koman : «El Tango De Roxanne»




Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Ewan McGregor, José Feliciano and Jacek Koman...interpretan ...El Tango De Roxanne ...en RADIO Rancho Las Voces...You don't have to wear that dress tonight...


ROXANNE
Lyrics


ROXANNE...You don't have to put on that red light
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong of if it is right
ROXANNE...You don't have to wear that dress tonight
ROXANNE...You don't have to sell your body to the night

His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
IT'S MORE THAN I CAN STAND!

Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I cant fight!
Your free to leave me but
Just don't deceive me!
And please believe me when I say
I LOVE YOU!!!

REGRESAR A LA REVISTA