Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Etta James & Dr. John: «I'd Rather Go Blind»
La inteligencia de Irene visita México / La Quincena

sábado, febrero 24, 2007

Radio / Etta James & Dr. John: «I'd Rather Go Blind»

.
I'd Rather Go Blind

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Etta James... y... Dr. John... interpretando... I'd rather go blind... en RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah...

I'd Rather Go Blind
Lyrics

Something told me it was over
When I saw you and her talkin'
Something deep down in my soul said, 'Cry, girl'
When I saw you and that girl walkin' around

Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
Then to see you walk away from me, child, no

Whoo, so you see, I love you so much
That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby
Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, no

Whoo, whoo, I was just, I was just, I was just
Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah
When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby
Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah

Whoo and baby, baby, I'd rather, I'd rather be blind, boy
Then to see you walk away, see you walk away from me, yeah
Whoo, baby, baby, baby, I'd rather be blind...

REGRESAR A LA REVISTA